Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2007

I am leaving 2nd Oct to Tokyo

On Thursday, when I was preparing and packing to leave Malacca to KL to meet my friends and my siblings, my youngest sister shouted:"Da jie..You got a mail!~" I know I have been waited this mail for months, as expected, it was mail from Embassy of Japan.

It came at the right timing, since I was going to KL in the evening. I was required to do Visa and to collect the air ticket from Japan Airlines Office.

I am confirmed to leave to Narita Airport on 2nd Oct 22:50. I have alot of things yet to prepare and I know I am far not fit in the academic area. I need to work hard from now.

I need to
  • Prepare all the necessary documents (passports, etc)
  • To activate my overseas credit card service
  • To buy all the necessary things (food etc) and souvenirs to Japan
  • To familiarize with the maps and location of Japan
  • Checklist of things need to be done once I arrived in Tokyo (this one very blurr)
  • To figure out my major and to get ready with all the materials and to get an overall idea