Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2007

My Fairwell Carnival-20070827@Paddington

I never know we can become great friends from the first sight. During the break at pantry area, he walked to me and talked with me about his last time chance to study in Japan as a research student too, but he missed that. We even talked about Mahathir masuk hospital. Just felt that he is chattable and I passed my name card to him; our friendship started from there.

He is very cool friend and very experienced in dealing with many things, his jobs and the daily-survivor skills. He always there when I need someone, he even helped me with the very small thing like pumping my tire. He is my movie kaki also..hehe..

Life is about ups and downs. Wish you will be able to pursue your dream and what you wish to do in your life. Thanks the encouragement and the comments from you. I will remember you, and I will study hard. o(^.^) o



Me and My friend [Left] Taken at my house during Merdeka day (without make-up)
[Right] at Paddington




Great shot at the top level of Queensbay Mall car park (can see Penang Bridge)




The food we ordered [Tokyo] and his was Catch-of-the-day (forgot the name of the food)

No comments: