Kim Ean and I @ Dome
It was Saturday, Kim Ean and I had our lunch at Dome cafe, Queensbay mall..again. We took this picture using timer where the camera was placed on menu stand (very challenging). I knew Kim Ean since first year in MMU but I just know her by name and we never talk before. After entered Agilent, we had one training program for new hires, from there, our friendship grows.
She is very pleasant girl with the friendly smile on her face at all time ( she says she looked silly with the wide grin, I dun think so). We always hang out, yum cha in the afternoon. Lately, we played badminton together almost every day. She is one of my closest friend in Penang. The thing we always do together is day-dreaming, and the things we dreaming always come true..hehe..
"I will miss u alot too..But cant say much now..No choice lo..All the best..I am very proud to hav a fren like u..Thanks to u too..I had enjoyed my frist year of working life so much".
This is the sms she sent me after the last moment we met each other in Penang after buffet at Tao@AutoCity. She has been a great friend of mine. I treasured our every moments together. Thank you, I am very blessed to have know you too, because of you, my one year in Penang become so fun!~


Our food
RSS Feed (xml)

No comments:
Post a Comment