My professor will meet me on the day of my arrival in his office. It sends shivers from my toes up to the last strain of my hair at the moment I read this email. I hope it will not be a scary experience. Everything is arranged properly and his daughter and another student from the lab will assist me in the Tokyo-survivor. I feel very grateful for everything.
I just knew my room number, I will be assigned to KOMABA INTERNATIONAL LODGE of University of Tokyo. Heard that it is old but decent, and the monthly rental is amazingly cheap.
My eldest brother took one of the car to Cyberjaya and there left one car at my home. It is extremely difficult for me to move around as everyone is sharing one car. There are still little bit of things I yet buy; souvenirs and some of the daily goods.
Many friends asked wether I have finished packing, but frankly speaking I have not. I planned to stuff in everything into the bag at the very last moment, I have only 30kg and not much things I am able to bring over. 一番重いのは私の気持ちですね (ichiban omoi no wa watashino kimochi desu ne=My feeling is the most heavy thing)
I just knew my room number, I will be assigned to KOMABA INTERNATIONAL LODGE of University of Tokyo. Heard that it is old but decent, and the monthly rental is amazingly cheap.
My eldest brother took one of the car to Cyberjaya and there left one car at my home. It is extremely difficult for me to move around as everyone is sharing one car. There are still little bit of things I yet buy; souvenirs and some of the daily goods.
Many friends asked wether I have finished packing, but frankly speaking I have not. I planned to stuff in everything into the bag at the very last moment, I have only 30kg and not much things I am able to bring over. 一番重いのは私の気持ちですね (ichiban omoi no wa watashino kimochi desu ne=My feeling is the most heavy thing)
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
"My feeling is the most heavy thing" to leave.
I remember myself saying that
two months ago.
It's your turn now.
Everyday pack a bit lor... then write down in a list everytime u think of something.
Don't fret, you'll acquire new stuff (and also feelings) in Tokyo ;)
Gambade!
Post a Comment