Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 3, 2007

I am now in Melaka

I feel so..so lonely in Melaka without much friends..Suddenly realized I dun have many friends to hang out with in Melaka, most of my friends are all-over Malaysia and overseas. I scheduled friends-meet-up plan in KL this coming week, next week in my hometown Batu Pahat, one more in Genting (dunnoe this one will on or not). The rest of the days I just wake up late, hanging around at home , revising my university notes and to polish my Japanese language. Home sweet home, I still happy able to be with my family for the entire month :D Enjoy one month to be the hima-jin (goyang kaki folk)

On the Merdeka day eve, 1am in the morning my family reached Penang. We departed from Penang to Melaka on the next day 12pm in the afternoon in my kelisa and another van, reached Melaka 5pm in the evening.

My lovely house mates

My room before moving out

The things waiting to be loaded to van, look like after robbery

Empty room, Xwei says she heard her own echo in the room

Penang bridge, I am leaving for real

I made alot of great friends in Penang, I am missing you guys. My colleague, my housemates, my friends and the very-close friend (dish washer aka anonymous), I am going to visit you guys in Penang, if you guys welcome me :) I will be back!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stay closer to your family.
You will miss them the most.