Thanks for this gang of friends meeting me before I left Penang. For most of them, we did not know for very long time, however we just click and the feeling is like old friends knowing each others for decades. These photos are taken in Secret Resepi, however, this scene of me sitting and chatting with everyone of them, will hardly be seen until I come back...
Kim Ean and Mei Siang, we become really close only after we joined the company training. They are very very sweet girls always hang out with me in Penang. Because of you two, my Penang life become colorful and fun one. Mei Siang always went Priority Fitness with me almost everyday to fight for fitness, somehow we stopped after sometime..hehe..I know you are defining you own direction and is on the way to success. Ganbatte..Kim Ean too have to take care wor..Dun stop gym and badminton even I am not there to keep an eye on you..hehe..
Kevin, Colin, Liew Im and CK..wishing you guys very bright future!~ o(^-^) o
Kim Ean and Mei Siang, we become really close only after we joined the company training. They are very very sweet girls always hang out with me in Penang. Because of you two, my Penang life become colorful and fun one. Mei Siang always went Priority Fitness with me almost everyday to fight for fitness, somehow we stopped after sometime..hehe..I know you are defining you own direction and is on the way to success. Ganbatte..Kim Ean too have to take care wor..Dun stop gym and badminton even I am not there to keep an eye on you..hehe..
Kevin, Colin, Liew Im and CK..wishing you guys very bright future!~ o(^-^) o


Guess which pair is the real twins





RSS Feed (xml)

No comments:
Post a Comment