Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Regret in Buying something

My friend said you will regret buying this, you will end-up in buying something you will not wear them. I just felt I like them, but after checking Fashion Page selling Japanese clothes, I am kinda regret. The fashions in Japan are cheap(affordable) and more choices. I have to stop buying things to bring to Japan other than food I guess :)


Buying something impractical, this is women's nature I guess.

Shopping Spot: Queensbay Mall
Elle Sweater : RM80 after 50%
Winter Jacket : From Element RM234 (new item)
Boots : From Element RM92 after 20%



3 comments:

Xweing said...

Well, no need to regret... if can wear then no regrets la...

I also bought an ELLE jacket... black with pink stripes for RM64 after discount \:D/

°♡ღs i n t i n g said...

what is the background of the items?
SinTing

KellYg@n said...

My bed sheet..haha