This afternoon hanged out whole day. Met Patrick from MMU to pass him the photos which kept at Della's place for one year. We had lunch, 'banana leaf rice' at one Indian shop at Bukit Beruang, and he borrowed me his book 'Giancoli' which I regretted selling it last time.
Rushed to 'Creative' opposite MMU to do my hair. I can't tahan (endure) with my hair anymore!~It become messy easily as I am curly-hair type. I am very satisfied with this..hehe..even my friend says he hardly see this kind of hair style in Tokyo where the people there dye with full colour and make it super messy.
Hair wash+highlight+straightening+treatment=RM340
Met Joo Sien after the hair is done, about 7pm. We had nice chat at KFC Jusco, wish she will be able to do what she wish to do in her life..All the best to you. Ganbatte o(^-^)o
RSS Feed (xml)

No comments:
Post a Comment