Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday,sitting at home

Weather of Malacca is very hot, highest can reach 31 degree. Sitting at home in front of my pc, trying to finish all the posts I wish to write.


People might ask why am I updating the history, well, this is the way I remember people who I met and things that happened. I thought it would be an abandoned blog at first, luckily it didn't up to now. Started the blog in April, struggling with what to write, and struggling to write with my poor English. It was in Chinese at the beginning stage but I decided to blog in English later on because my friends are mostly non-Chinese-literate (even my English is not so good and sometimes some funny errors might appear-Xwei is my detector :P). The intention of this blog is to have something to remember for the period before I leave Malaysia and to tell about my life in Japan in the future. However, I might not have pc or time to blog at the moment when I reach Japan.

Blogging enables my friends to stay connected with me. I do read my friends' blogs to update my self with how they are doing lately. There are still few more posts to write. Break occasionally to do laundry (the sun is hot, wonder I am drying the clothes or the sun is drying me). Sweating profusely, pampered myself with blue-berry coned ice-cream. Cooked dinner for family and now continue..

No comments: