Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

With Ash,Vivien,tvc and my sis @KLCC

Friday, went KL to do my Visa and to collect the air ticket. Main purpose going there is because of the appointment with Ash and Vivien made one month before this, they are super occupied and busy. They have become more attractive and sexier after one year never seeing them. Both are successful in their life and career, but they are still as sweet as before. I miss those days, when we hang around in MMU library, and those days we chatted about everything in life (boy friends, what we wish to do after graduate, academic, friends and etc). Happy to be able to meet them back before I leave to Japan, and happy to catch up with them, and happy to see they are doing well.

Take care friends. Ash, take care of your health, I know you will be successful career woman; Vivien, all the best in everything..I always think that you are lucky in everything you do.



Me, Ash and Vivien [taken at Chilis]


[Our food @ Chilis]




Three sweet girls
******************************************************************************

With TVC

My lenglui sis

After farewell with the sweet girls, TVC and my sister came KLCC to meet me up. We dined in the Vietnamese restaurant called Bongsen. TVC is still the same as before, very analytic personality. My sister is still as leng lui as every time I see her.

I spent the whole weekend with my sister and her house mates. They are very young and interesting, very ngam keng( chattable) even it was first time I met them.

我的这一趟旅程,是为了遇见你们。

No comments: