Today departed to KL 9.30 am, reached at Pudu Raya around 12pm and took LRT to University Station to meet up my dear sister.
She picked me up at the station with her motor bike. She is smaller size than me, and need to carry the few-tons-me with her bike. Actually, I am always very worry that she is riding a bike in KL, but our family cannot afford so many cars. She is understanding and always fend on herself by doing part-time-job. If we are rich, no one will let her do so, but unluckily we are not.
We grow up together , played together, entered the same kinder garden, primary school, secondary school but not the same university. She chose local university because she doesn't want to burden the family. What a understanding girl.
Her study is getting harder and harder, I know she can cope with it. She always tell her friends that I am a clever and confident girl. I know, she can be better than me, if s
he believe in herself. I wish that she will have brighter future than me, do her best and to live without any regrets.
Her study is getting harder and harder, I know she can cope with it. She always tell her friends that I am a clever and confident girl. I know, she can be better than me, if s
he believe in herself. I wish that she will have brighter future than me, do her best and to live without any regrets.We dined in KFC in SS2 where there are alot of crimes, girl, be careful. Passed her the camera that she always wanted since first year she entered university. She always wanted something, but she will not say. I really really wish I can buy a camera for her, but she dun let me to do so, she worries that I will financial problem once I reached Japan. I told my parents this, and they buy one for her. I can see smiles on her face, when she hold it on her hand. Do take a lot of photos!~
This might be the second last time to see you before I leave to Japan, you know 我有多么的舍不得。I know you always know that I love you very very much, take care and ganbatte!~ o(^-^) o
RSS Feed (xml)

2 comments:
Congrats, finally you achieve dream to go to japan~
wish you all the best and happy as aways~ ^^
Thanks invisible!~Ganbarimasu
Post a Comment