Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Mooncake Festival

Today is Mid-Autumn festival, which is also known as "Mooncake Festival". The Mid-Autumn Festival falls on the 15th day of the 8th lunar month of the Chinese calendar and it is a day for family union.I am glad that I am at home this year :D

If there is kid at home (actually adults also can do, somehow you will need some courage :b), the MUST-DO activity will be carrying the lantern and walk around the housing area..very fun..hehe. Last time did this when I joined Chinese Language Society during my university time, we walked around the whole Taman Bukit Beruang and it was very interesting (looked silly actually..haha)

The Moon tonight is covered by cloud and quite blurry because it will be a raining night

My 2nd sister and youngest brother

"Ah Di..your eyes close dee.."

"O.." (Opens eyes wide wide)

Three of us..Yeah!~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice!!!