Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, September 14, 2007

明日やろうバカヤロウ

明日やろうバカヤロウ(Ashita yarou bakayarou)=People who always think do things tomorrow are those people who are stupid. This proverb I learned from drama Proposal Daisakusen. These few days I finished 3 drama series, "Proposal Daisakusen" ,"14-year-old mother", and "Bambino" . Watching dramas do help in learning a language.

Ashita yarou bakayarou!~ So I have to start my studies from today. There is no time for me to waste. Since I quit until now, is already two weeks time, think I have had enough rest. 戦い幕が切って落とされた 

Besides resting at home goyang kaki for two weeks time, I started to pack yesterday and to buy those spices to bring to Japan (Bakuteh, curry etc). Wish I will have chance to cook there :P There are alot of things I wish to bring, but I have only 30kg. 取舍也是一件很困难的事

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

取舍is really tough and sad.

Anonymous said...

えぇ、明日やろうばかやろう、わかりました、^^面白い。
そうよ、俺もいつも明日とか、また今度とかの子とあんまり好きじゃない、今を生きろじゃ内(その言葉は俺のブログもある)。