Haven't been updating my blog for sometime, life after quitting job is like backing-to-school . I can do whatever I want,I can wake up late and I even can take a nap in the afternoon.
Tuesday, Wednesday and today Thursday, I am preoccupied with the packing my stuffs . My family is coming up from Melaka by van and they will reach by tonight, tomorrow I will be saying sayonara to Penang, which gave me all the sweet memories and great friends.
Since last week, I started to have my farewell gatherings, wanted to update them in blog but lacking of time. Will tell more about it after I finished with packing or perhaps after I settled down in Melaka. My time slots are very very full for every lunches and dinners, it is a blessed to have great friends who organize farewells to me.
Since last week, I started to have my farewell gatherings, wanted to update them in blog but lacking of time. Will tell more about it after I finished with packing or perhaps after I settled down in Melaka. My time slots are very very full for every lunches and dinners, it is a blessed to have great friends who organize farewells to me.
Yesterday after gathering in Secret Resepi, I was driving alone to hunt for the shoe-patching service in Jalan Delima. I have thrown away four pairs of old shoes while packing my things. Left the only two pairs which acquired some surgeries. After few attempts of 'Dong Sat Lou', finally see the uncle doing the service sit under the tree, he declared cancer to my shoes, "Gal..this shoes beh yong (hopeless) liao even repair..." "Uncle..please do something on it..".
He charged me RM2.50 for them, wish they can tahan (last) until I get another pair of shoes. I will avoid buying those looked nice but impractical shoes again next time.
Then it was process of hunting boxes for packing my books, tried Sunshine market and those shops in front of my house but failed. Walking along the shop lots and holding the last hope for the last shop, the aunty was kind to clear up her goods and make it 4 boxes to me. RM1 she charged me. Now comes the real trauma, how I carry 4 boxes in its original state (I dun want to resemble them again) to my car which is 200 meters away. I was stumbling all the way, gave up at a point where there were alot of students waiting for bus. There was one 'la la chai' offering his help. WAO..Malaysia teenagers are very kind. I wonder will he still help me if i am not lenglui and not wearing my short skirt. All along the way to my car, other students at the bus-stop cheering up for him in an envy tone. Then he waved to them..haha..
Today will continue my meeting-up friends and packing process. Wish I can finished packing as soon as possible so I have time to blog :D
Then it was process of hunting boxes for packing my books, tried Sunshine market and those shops in front of my house but failed. Walking along the shop lots and holding the last hope for the last shop, the aunty was kind to clear up her goods and make it 4 boxes to me. RM1 she charged me. Now comes the real trauma, how I carry 4 boxes in its original state (I dun want to resemble them again) to my car which is 200 meters away. I was stumbling all the way, gave up at a point where there were alot of students waiting for bus. There was one 'la la chai' offering his help. WAO..Malaysia teenagers are very kind. I wonder will he still help me if i am not lenglui and not wearing my short skirt. All along the way to my car, other students at the bus-stop cheering up for him in an envy tone. Then he waved to them..haha..
Today will continue my meeting-up friends and packing process. Wish I can finished packing as soon as possible so I have time to blog :D
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
I should say "Welcome Back" huh ? haha...
what a contrast that i'm going back my state for training soon, and u going back ur state at the same time also...
anyway, u have pass through a nice path after u graduate and cont study again huh...
Zang!!!
Post a Comment