Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

27 August, My Last Day in Agilent

Today checked my Leave Administrator and took my remaining leaves. It is confirmed that my last day is 27 August.

So fast..I left less than one month in Penang. I know, after this month, maybe for decades, I would not be back to this place, if there is no special occasion.

Have to cherish the remaining one month, with my life, and all my friends here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm doing my new release early especially for you on 24 Aug so don't forget to attend!

KellYg@n said...

haha..Sure sure..I will make myself free for that.

Anonymous said...

waaa.. then we will be meeting each other again in a few decades time!

KellYg@n said...

Well..I am just abit exaggerate in narating..haha..sure I will go Penang, if you welcome me to visit you :)