Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 3, 2007

Door of Bright Future is Opened for Us

This is Yahoo Messenger conversation between me and Kim Ean's sister, Kim Huey. Few months ago, she asked me how to apply for this Monbusho scholarship (what I got to further study in Japan). She is SO~~happy that she passed the interview. With the CAPS and 'Happy' all over the conversation. I can feel it because I have gone through the process. Door of bright future is opened for us.

There are few stages to apply for this scholarship, there are other scholarships available to further study in Japan as well. To know more..


1.Submit the application form, if passed ,proceed to No 2
2.Attend the grammar and language examination: one English paper, three Japanese papers (all MCQ), Japanese paper is not compulsory, proceed to No 3 if succeed
3.Attend the interview, proceed to No 4 if succeed
4.Find a university in Japan
5.Wait for embassy final screening, proceed to No 6 if succeed
6.Go study in Japan


The whole process need almost one year, and it is full of excitement for every stages. It requires your patient to wait for every stages results as well. Can consult me if need more details on this :D


KimHuey kimmy: KELLY!!!!!!!
KimHuey kimmy: KELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KellY gAn: yaya
KellY gAn: U pass the interview?
KimHuey kimmy: I PASS IT!!!
KimHuey kimmy: WUAHAHHAHAHAHH!! I CANT BELIEVE IT!
KellY gAn: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
KellY gAn: u are 90% can go japan
KimHuey kimmy: WUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!
KimHuey kimmy: i am so blank now
KimHuey kimmy: i dunno how i got
KellY gAn: if u get a uni
KellY gAn: u 99% can go
KimHuey kimmy: thanks to you...
KellY gAn: I also shocked
KellY gAn: coz ur preparation
KellY gAn: they see ur heart
KimHuey kimmy: i am happy dy.... can get to this stage.
KimHuey kimmy: coz i din put much hope
KellY gAn: hahah
KellY gAn: I knew u can get it
KellY gAn: let's see in japan
KimHuey kimmy: nono..thanks to you~! a lot! really
KellY gAn: issit
KellY gAn: haha
KimHuey kimmy: yeap!!
KellY gAn: din think i do much
KimHuey kimmy: you did great deal of things !!!
KimHuey kimmy: ey.... what should i do now arh?
KellY gAn: aply uni
KellY gAn: aply tokyo uni
KellY gAn: same as me
KellY gAn: muaha
KimHuey kimmy: tokyo uni...
KellY gAn: then we can shopping together
KimHuey kimmy:
KimHuey kimmy: dammit!! i am so happy!!!!!
KellY gAn: I can imagine now
KimHuey kimmy: really!! even now i am very very happy dy!
KellY gAn: I can teach u japanese
KellY gAn: hehe
KimHuey kimmy: YES!

No comments: