Two days ago and this morning, I have started my day happily by receiving “Thank you so..much” from others by helping them to open the door.First time, it was a lady in pantry area, carrying her thermos and cups; she was helpless upon reaching the door. Without any hesitation, I stepped out, reaching my hand to help her open the door. She turned to me, and returned me with a smile and “Thank you so..much”
This morning, there was another cleaner guy, carrying a lot of boxes, struggling to open the door. This guy needs help desperately. I walked briskly towards him (he was 5 meters away) and opened the door for him. There was another guy standing near to him doing nothing. Two of them said to me “Thank you very much.”
With a warm heart by helping people, I started my day happily, carrying broad smile on my face.
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment