Chee Min, a friend of mine working in Agilent who I know him from training. A very cheerful and nice guy. He is leaving the company to pursue his dream studying in a foreign land, same as me. He will be doing his Master in Dongseo University,Korea. A garden BBQ party held for him and all of his department colleagues and friends are invited. Farewell represents sadness to lost one more friend in visibility. We know, we still can contact each other. But it would not be the same.
Mei Siang and IMy junior from MMU as well, we are getting closer only after joining Agilent. Very lovely and caring friend, I love her very much.

10 something it ends the party, I met alot of old friends and making alot of new friends. It is Chee MIn's farewell, but I have the strong feel that I am leaving this place very soon. Everyone is working hard for their dream, I have to ganbatte also :D
RSS Feed (xml)





No comments:
Post a Comment