First time had my Baskin Robbin was in Japan, my host mother bought 12 ice-cream balls with cones during the party. It was like:” WALAO eh!~where can find ice-cream as nice as this in this world.” Since then, I have never had any Baskin Robbin in Malaysia because it was expensive for me as student.
After came Penang, first time for experiencing the power of discount other than fashion-mega-sales was the Sg Dua Baskin Robbin discount on 31st last year. It was raining, but the crowd in the tiny shop was seriously crazy. Me, Lih Wen, Xwei and Siang Leng, four of us drove to Sg Dua Baskin Robbin just to satisfy our craving, regardless of the pouring rain.I still remember, we had ordered Twin Berry Cheescake and Jamoca® Almond Fudge.
Twin Berry Cheesecake : Contains A LOT OF cheese cubes as big as dice!~ the taste is superbJamoca® Almond Fudge: Top selling ice-cream during every of 31st ,the uncountable almonds inside the ice-cream, triggers every of your senses
31st July 2007, again I was crazy about Baskin Robbin. Met up Kim Ean and Eng Hong at Oldtown Kopitiam in Queensbay mall (thought they will say they want to put me aeroplane, unexpectedly they didn’t..haha)
Three of us, are ALL road-blind. We even escorted by a security to show us the way to Baskin Robbin. As expected, the long queue at the paying counter is about 15 meters long. Needless to say at the order /take number counter, the crowd was very HUGE!~ and the purchasing sequence was a mess. Many people dunnoe where to queue or what to do including us.
Finally, we got our ice-cream. The same ice-cream as I ordered before, Twin Berry Cheesecake and Jamoca® Almond Fudge. “YEAH!!~~Yummy yummy..” The excitement was like getting a brand-new-BMW or Europe tour during a lucky draw.
I have even created a slogan for Baskin Robbin 每一口都是惊喜,你永远不知道你下一口会吃到什么 Sometimes is almonds..sometimes is cheese..haha..
RSS Feed (xml)
.jpg)
5 comments:
Haagan Daaz !!
Hehe... I didn't go that time 4 of u drove to Sg Dua BR in the rain la... you forgot liao.
Other than the 2 flavors above, World Class Chocolate and Pistachio Almond Fudge is so nice also!!!
Charng:
Haven't tried Haagan Daaz before but sure I will try~So I can compare which one is nicer.
Xwei:
Haha..coz u always with me.I thought you were there.Yeah..will try this two flavors
DONT EVER TRY Pistachio Almond Fudge.... Its like eating ice cream that is laced with cough syrup or something...
I had baskin robbins on 31st July too. 6 of us share a quart in Intel at 6pm. We had World Class Chocolate (I think it is, anyhow it's a mixture of white and dark chocolate) and also vanilla.
Well, this "World Class Chocolate" is very nice. It's not that sweet as the other chocolate flavoured ice-cream. Anyhow, I still like my mint the best :P
Post a Comment