Morning, jogging at Youth Park Penang with Sophia and her friend Seok Leng. Youth Park is a great place for Penang folks to relax, jogging and to have family gathering. I like the outdoor equipments there which come in all types. There are aerobics sessions, kids playground, swimming pools, X- games platform and stones path. Very interesting!! We had 3 minutes aerobics, 10 minutes jogging, 2 minute stone walk and then went for breakfast. Guess the exercise can't cover our calories..haha..
Rested 1 hour at home, then went out to have Bowling and Pool in Bukit Jambul Complex. We played pool while waiting for Sophia's God sis and another friend. I have played numerous games for pool before, but it was Yahoo! Online Pool. The real one, this was my first time. Seok Leng couched me patiently. But I was too nervous about my low-cut-shirt and hyper mini skirt. I won the game coz her white cue entered the hole together with black ball. Hehe..happy that I picked up some skills. I would like to try again next time.
Bowling session was fun. This was my second time playing bowling. Didn't get the award for drain-washing-queen, luckily. First game I got 63 points and second one was 41 point. Something PAISEH happened, when I was aiming for the pins in front, "1,2,3..throw!!~"."OMG!!~~" My ball dropped backward and rolled towards my friends, all of them laughed until jaw dropped, everyone in the bowling center broke into laughter..(-_-)"Sia Xue" nya..
At night, drove to my friend's Della place to help her in her Japanese Speech Contest practice. She has improved alot since first time she rehearsed to me. I wish her to win. "Ganbatte Kudasai, Della san!" Her mother always prepare nice food for me every time I go her place. Yesterday was nutritious mee and "fu zuk yi mai" tong shui..yummy!~10pm, reached home with wared-out body.
Today, will be a peaceful day staying alone at home. A breezy day..Kimochii ii~~
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment