Morning, walking out from my apartment to car park, I was surprised with the heavy haze. Sighed..the condition of the haze has been worsen today. Breathed in, my throat was dried, accompanied with some cough. It made my mood bad. Lately, many people sick because of the polluted air.
Slowly walked to my car, losing the last hope to find back my missing badminton racket by double checking the boot. It was not there.
Sinting is reading a book called : A place called here by Cecelia Ahern.
Have you wondered where have all your missing things gone?
They have gathered in one fantasy place where missing person consume missing belongings and they have no way out of this
world.
Wonder when I will find back my racket. Maybe I will have to get a new one. I have to admit my weakness –Blurr, and get rid of it.
RSS Feed (xml)

1 comment:
Haha.Still, good luck with you new racquet!
Post a Comment