Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, August 24, 2007

Misinterpretion

I am regretting. I shouldn't have done this, I am sorry. I misinterpreted my friend's action. When I told my another friend why this friend is not doing something, in fact I was wrong. Because the main reason of the friend not doing something is not as what I think.

"You are TOO free to analysis ppl hor..dun misinterpret (she was using something start with s**,forgot dee) ppl ok??"

Very harsh, but it was true. I have to see the world from more beautiful perspective, do not judge people negatively before knowing the truth. There is much more things for me to improve. Have to thank her for telling me this.

"God does not change me, but given me a chance to change." This is what I have learned from the movie- Evan Almighty.

No comments: