******************My Last Day in Agilent Email*******************************
Very good morning to all of you,
Today is the last day you guys will see me hanging around in Agilent and today is the last day I am able to work with all of you. Stephen Chow said before:”欢乐时间真是快,又是时候说bye bye” (happy hours end fast, is time to say good bye).I joined this company since 060606, and it has been more than one year here. Every time I think back for the time I worked in Agilent, all are happy and sweet one. I have gained a lot of experiences, and have made a lot of great friends and meeting a lot of great people here.
I have worked as Matlab Driver developer as well as Explorer AMM QA. Thank you Ung for all the guidance, without your help my program will never gonna work; thanks for Sim’s QA as well, you are great QA person who made the application improved dramatically, and thank you to take over my tasks.
Working as Explorer QA is like working in a very GREAT TEAM. Our team work in making our AMM success is the element that drives my enthusiasm in coming to work everyday. Mei Kuan and Wah Han are great seniors who make this team as close and as strong as its current one. Thanks to Say Eng and Wei Yik as well, you two are the greatest manager I have ever met, who allow the flexibility in work and allow the employees to speak openly.
It has been a wonderful experience to be able to work with all of you. “What we are doing currently is what will bring us to the next level” Leaving Agilent is a begin for my another page of life. All the best to you guys as well. We might be able to meet or to work together again one day
With Warm Regards,
Kelly Gan
*****************Replies**************************************
Mei Kuan
We all especially the Explorer team will miss your laughter, jokes and sharing that you’ve gave us all this while. Thanks for your GREAT contributions and help in the team. Thanks also for being such a nice colleague and “zhi mui” J We wish you all the best in your future path and do take care in Japan!
Sophia
Wish you all the best and enjoy your study ! Study is so so nice !
Ooi,Hoey Yee
Leonard Lee says:last day here llr..very free le..help me to some work b4 u leave lahha .just joking..anyway, hope u have new experience in japanbetter not forget me..later if i meet u at japan, u know recognize me...:P
Hi,
Doesn’t realize that time past so fast since u tell me a month ago dat u wil leave Agilent. Dun miss me too much ya :p hehe and realize ur dream overthr in Japan. Wish you all the best in ur future undertaking and take good care of urself. Really nice to meet u J Keep in touch rmb !!
Regards,
Hooi Ling
To Sophia:
Thank's to be my JI Mui..I still remember the first day we met. I went to your seat and intro my self...hehe..time flies. You must take care
To Mei Kuan:
Sure will miss you. You had been a great friend of mine.
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
Hi!
Thanks for attending my class! Among colleagues you are the most frequent attendee, so CONGRATS!
I hope this new path that you will walk on will lead you to a beautiful scenery...
Knowing you in agilent is my pleasure..i guess if not because of the quality course, we won't be met each other.
Time pass so fast and only thing i can say here is to study hard in Japan and make all of us proud!
all the best, kelly!
All the best.
Post a Comment