Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Today is Sunny day

Today is sunny day, maybe it is the warmest day for this winter. I didn't read the weather forecast, but I think it was around 10 celsius. There were some accomplishment for today, I completed my presentation slides and script for next week Japanese class presentation. Completed one small part of the assignment, then I went gym alone and I ate dinner alone in canteen. After I come here, I have been doing many things alone. Which I wouldn't have believe it in the past that I can be on my own.

Now I am setting up my pc to make it Unix environment and equip it with C programming editor, in order to work at home. I used to depend on the stupid Unix lab in my campus which will shutdown automatically at 6pm.There was one time it shuts down, before my work saved..f**ck..

I feel that I can do anything if I want now. I even helped to repair two of my Japanese class PC cz they can't online.I just do some configuration and restart and they worked..I was like YEAY!!And the Japanese teacher was so amazed..I have done it just because my tangan gatal, I think I am fit to be an engineer.

Working part time in BRastel is a good experience to me. But now I yet assigned to any work because they were too busy to generate reports for month end. Last week was two days product training. This week the first day I learnt SQL myself, and the second day I did nothing..sit there and shaking leg(but I pretended to be busy).I work two days per week, 7 hours for each day from 3 to 10pm.

My life become busier, next week I have presentation, another week have 3 programming assignment to pass up, and I have my Japanese final exam. Next month early of the month I have my TOEFL.oh..gosh..Even is busy, but I feel satisfied..maybe I am workaholic.

But this weekend I am going to Sapporo..YEAY!!!.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha .. still gym there hor ....not bad wor..so lots of things to do ...most importantly ..even busy ..still know to enjoy ..haha