Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chinese New Year Eve

On the day of Chinese New Year, I still had my partime. There was no Chinese New Year feel at all in Tokyo Japan. On the CNY eve, I bought bento from Origin Bento as dinner, sitting in front of laptop and plan to on TV, I was thinking maybe my new year eve will just pass like a normal day, just as any other day.

Lam was on YM and I was surprised, buzz him and just wished to wish him happy CNY. But the very nice senpai invited me for lamb steamboat in Shinjuku together with teo. wao..hooray!!..then I called Chua to ask wether he wanna follow, surprisingly he has 7 other friends at his side. At my side I have natsuko.

Lamb steamboat shop in Shinjuku

Werner and Mahabu

Chua and Birdy

Lam always do the job of ordering food.

The girls

The guys

Our food, half is spicy and half is clear soup

After the dinner, Natsuko and I were attracted by the nice smell of bake sweet potatoes from a vending van by roadside. We bought two, the portion was big. We should have shared. We walked to the train station and ate there at one corner. Like 流浪汉. We counted down there for CNY, while eating our sweet potatoes..happy and contented, celebrating it with my close friend. I felt that I was not alone.

me
Natsuko

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha ...u can consider to be actress dy ..keke