気象庁は23日、関東地方で「春一番」が吹いたと発表した。昨年より9日遅かった。(2008年2月23日15時28分 読売新聞)
Today is the first day for the wind of spring to blow in Tokyo, 9 days later than last year. The wind is too strong, the pedestrians have to find tree to hug when the wind is blowing. (抱树)
Whole day staying at home, ate whole day of spaghetti. No other food in my room, no biscuit, no rice, no ingredients to cook other than mushroom and egg. I think I have to buy some food tomorrow morning. The wind is "Wooo~~woo~~" outside my window.
Yesterday bought a spring jacket (had only one jacket for winter and now it is very old due to poor maintenance, all buttons nearly drop and the surface become furry) and makeup staffs after breakfast in Mister Doughnut. Natsuko wanna try the breakfast in this shop before she leave. After looking for good foundation for so long, I found that Maquillage is the best. I bought the liquid foundation months ago, yesterday was two way cake. In Japan, women here have 4 sets of makeup/ skin care, for different seasons. I bought liquid eyeliner and highlight shining powder for the brand. The highlight powder work well to make the face more shaped (立体),
by just apply it on nose and eyes area.
Whole day staying at home, ate whole day of spaghetti. No other food in my room, no biscuit, no rice, no ingredients to cook other than mushroom and egg. I think I have to buy some food tomorrow morning. The wind is "Wooo~~woo~~" outside my window.
Yesterday bought a spring jacket (had only one jacket for winter and now it is very old due to poor maintenance, all buttons nearly drop and the surface become furry) and makeup staffs after breakfast in Mister Doughnut. Natsuko wanna try the breakfast in this shop before she leave. After looking for good foundation for so long, I found that Maquillage is the best. I bought the liquid foundation months ago, yesterday was two way cake. In Japan, women here have 4 sets of makeup/ skin care, for different seasons. I bought liquid eyeliner and highlight shining powder for the brand. The highlight powder work well to make the face more shaped (立体),
by just apply it on nose and eyes area.
RSS Feed (xml)
2 comments:
春が来るよねぇ~
今日、強い風のせいで、こっちは昼御飯が食べれなかったよ~
一年之季在于春。。。。一日之季在于晨。。。
Mister Doughnut...one of the hottest food in japan ..right ??
Wow....4 seasons makeup sets ...keke......
Post a Comment