Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, February 29, 2008

Getting Better

Yesterday was a great day, many great things happen.

In the morning, I took part in video filming session for Japanese course. The video will be used for new international recruitment. What we did was just sit there and having class as if what we did normally. However, because of the students actors were not enough, we have to pretend to be other class students. The sensei warned us not to speak too fluently if we acting for beginners class :P It was very FUN!!~满足了我的表演欲

Second great thing was, I feel that I started to be able to communicate with my lab members.
There are 30++ of them and most of them are Japanese, 2 gals, and 4 foreigners. I used to feel very difficult to talk to them, maybe I lacked of confidence, or maybe I not used to communicate with Japanese. I have been long time never entered my lab due to Jap exams, assignments and TOEFL. I planned to go after my TOEFL exam, however, I knew from my tutor that my lab is going to move to upstairs.Oh..gosh..I didn't help at all, I felt so sorry.

Rushed to the lab during my filming short break, found that there were still few people loitering around in the old lab as usual. I make a loud entrance by saying "Konnichiha!!~Hisashiburi desu" (Good afternoon, long time no see) without thinking. Then I started to apologize and to talk to them asking for updates. One of them taught me to how check lab mail at home, very friendly and helpful. Not seeing them for a long time, however surprisingly I was able to talk and joke with them as what I do normally with non-Japanese people. I think I have to thank to someone.

After the lab moved up, I will be sitting beside two Jap guys. More chance to communicate with them. Unlike last time sitting between the Korean gal who seldom at her seat, and corridor. I might even given a task to manage the network and to do some email administration. Despite of all that, my Japanese girl friends also increasing. New life in Japan..more exciting one..is going to start..I feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

你的神经依然那么大条。。。。哈哈。。。无须做出任何改变。。毕竟那是你有趣的地方。。。

happy to see some improvements now :).....

Me said...

hey kelly, glad to know u're having such a great time there!!