Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Another Happy Day ^^

Another wonderful day, I felt my luck became better after stepping into year 2008.

Wednesday I had presentation for my Japanese course straight after I came back from Sapporo.
I didn't prepare enough and for the first time in my life I did badly in my presentation. Even it was the first time I present in Japanese language, but somehow,I am the type of person who wants to success in everything I am doing. I felt upset for the entire day.

Yesterday I was told that the video is not taken for the beginning part. I will be presenting again 14Feb after the final exam for Japanese course. hooray!! I will do it better this time :D

Today, my Japanese sensei told me that I will be presenting during the closing ceremony for the Japanese course,representing our class. I was surprised, but I was happy that I am selected. :D lucky..

The partime also also very fun, I am in charge in one of the project now. I felt that I am valued. Satisfied..

Tomorrow,Sat, will be my Birthday party..many friends will be coming..really looking forward.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday !!!
my one-day-elder buddy!!

Anonymous said...

. hutang u gift 1st ya .....yeah happy go lucky ma :)