When sinting changed her blog link, I felt why??But now I am doing the same thing.
I believe when you are at certain level, you dun wish people whom you dun like to poke into your privacy.
Blog supposed to let those people whom you wish to share with, to see it, and to comment.
Sometimes I receive some harsh comments,maybe from those blog jumping maniac, maybe is from those who dislike me..I dunnoe..They are just dun have any other better things to do.
If I tell you my new blog link, means you are important to me. :D
Monday, January 28, 2008
Changed blog link
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
5 comments:
了解你的为人。。。也了解你的感受。。。。只要你觉得开心和舒服的。。。就可以了。。。有些无奈是无法避免的。。。唯有放开心胸。。。看开一些。。毕竟有些东西太执著。。最终只会苦了自己而已。。。。
understood
wa... sian... dun wan read ur blog dy...
nv tell me ur new bloglink, means i am not important to you la... :P
hei..dun say like that,I left offline message informing you lar..aiyo..mou gu arr
Kelly, I was not informed as well, don't even have offline msg *sob sob*
Post a Comment