Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Very Busy Recently

My balcony at 3-Feb, the morning I departed to Sapporo

Very busy recently.Sorry for not updating my blog.
I even wanna upload the whole Sapporo photo album. But it need some time.
Tomorrow will be my Japanese exam plus presentation.

Tomorrow will be Valentine as well. The custom here is the girls have to give guys chocolate(for the one they like, or to colleague). Of course for the one they like will be more expensive one.I am going to give out chocolate as well :P

Last year, there was no snow in Tokyo. I thought this year maybe snow once or twice at most. In fact, it snowed for a few times already, most of the time is quite wet, resembled rain. The morning I departed to Sapporo, it was snowing quite heavily. 2 inch snows covered the floor.

I will try to update my blog for New Year celebration, Rasa Sayang party and my Birthday party..After my assignment for programming passup..be patient ~continue

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how abt the guys???....ok ....loooking forward your coiming blogs .....

Xweing said...

Nice pic!
Ooh, and also update about ur date.. ;)