Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, February 18, 2008

Closing Ceremony for Japanese Class

*********

皆さん、こんにちは。私はマレーシアのガンと申します。今学期のクラス4の学生です。どうぞ宜しくお願いします。


私はこのクラスに参加してほんとによかったと思っています。思い出すと、最初の授業は虹の話でした。あまり面白くないトピックなのに三日間もつづいて、初めはどうなることかと思いましたが、そのあと授業はどんどん面白くなっていきました。


クラス4の授業では、日本語の読解や作文を学ぶことだけではなく、会話の練習もありました。この授業の前には、自分は日本人じゃないので、日本人らしくない会話をしても、大丈夫だろうと思っていましたが、授業のおかげで、相手の気持ちを考えて話すことの大切さを習いました。面白かったです。文法上正しい日本語を使っても、言葉の選択が適切じゃないと文化の違いで相手はショックを受けるかも知れないですからね~(笑)


先週の試験の後、皆何時ものように一緒に食事をする時に、私は「早いな~クラス4もう終わった」と思って、寂しかったです。4ヶ月間皆と一緒に勉強したり、昼ごはんを食べたり、誰かが入学試験とか学会発表がある場合はお互い励ましたりし、ただのクラスメートと言うより生活の一部を共にした仲間に近いです。


日本に来てよかった、このクラスに参加してよかった。先生たちとクラス4の仲間たちに心から感謝しています。お疲れ様でした~いいクラスで、楽しかったです。ありがとうございました。
*************

This is the speech for the closing ceremony for my Japanese class tomorrow. I am going to deliver the speech representing my classmates during the party after the ceremony. I was writing the speech my my own and my Japanese sensei helped me to check the grammar.

This morning I was meeting my Japanese sensei for amending the speech. I talked a lot about how I appreciate all the Japanese teachers for this class (there are 5-7 of them) and all the classmates(12 in total) I met. The Japanese sensei told me that all the teachers think that I am the right person to represent the class as they see me as a hardworking and good student. I am so flattered. She even asked me is there anyone help me to think of the speech? Then I said no one, she was surprised.

She said, for the Japanese presentation session using power point to talk about the technical thing that we are doing for research, there were no other students work as hard as me, I was flattered for one more time. Maybe in other people's eyes, I am always trying to do the best that I could. In fact, maybe I am just doing the same thing as everyone is doing.

I am going to beat all the people's heart during the party, by reading out this speech. Even the sensei was touched when I rehearsed that, I am touched by myself too. The moment before I started to read, I pulse for 10 seconds, my heart was feeled by all the feelings..for those moments and memories,for this 4 months. Because this class mark the beginning of my life in Japan.

Today, whole day went out with Natsuko, my Taiwan best friend, she is leaving to Taiwan 1 Mac. This means I will less one close friend in Japan. We went Taiwan restaurant in Ikebukuro and after that window shopping. In fact, the fashion here is for aunty. But I will bring my grandmother here if she comes to Japan.We went to Okonomiyaki restaurant in Shibuya afterwards, next time I wanna bring my other friends to here. We spent whole day together, and we talked a lot...I think, I will miss her..very much.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah ...kamu membanggakan Malaysia wor...real 'Malaysia boleh' ya ...keke