Sitting in front of the PC, munching my Gardenia bread with Skippy peanut jam, sipping my favorite Milo, I am writing perhaps the last blog in Malaysia before I am leaving to Japan tonight.I am afraid I will have unendurable cravings for Malaysian food when I am in Tokyo. Roti canai, asam laksa, etc. Weighed my luggage at SkyNet this morning, it was 33++kg, exceeded the limit set by JAL. On the spot I took out a jacket,two pair of shoes, my back supporter(for ergonomics purpose) etc. Make it to 30.45kg. Very few things I can carry with 30kg. I have sacrificed 2kg of Milo and one packet of Nescafe ( I am Nescafe-addict) plus a lot of spices (curry etc). My mum will ship them to me after I arrived at Tokyo.
My friend in Japan told me that if he were me, he will gulp down few slices of roti canai before he leaves Malaysia. Yesterday I was not having any Malaysian food, but McD, most of the time I am eating at home.
There will be a Korean tutor from the lab taking care of me for the Tokyo-survivor, thanks to her very much. However the sad news is I will not be able to use my current hand phone number anymore. There will be a short period where I will not have handphone, network and laptop once I reach Japan. Do email me before that :) Back to the Barbarian-Age.
1050 flight tonight, I am very happy that my sister, brother and my cousin who are at KL coming to KLIA to send me off.I feel so so so blessed with my family, my relatives and my friends around. Gonna miss you all..
RSS Feed (xml)
4 comments:
My sympathies....I'm a Nescafe addict too and couldn't go anywhere without it :-) www.kopidunia.com
Undestand your feelings as I just feeling the same when i come here for 3 months, first time to leave M'sia and my family so far, so long.
I also bring alot of food to here even though just 3 months :P One reason is i prefer to have my own meal, another reason is the food here is much more expansive.
Take care ya. All the best.
Erm... hihi... stil remember me?
meiying here, christine's coursemate leh.
u jz flight yesterday nite, arrive d?
Erm...
have gone through ur blogspot, lots of melaka places,
trying to snapshot ur hometown before the flight, rite?
haha...
actly, planning to give u a bookmark with malaysia landmark,
at the day u flight, bt at last i dint do it oso. hehe paiseh.
Erm... wanna give u tht, caz wanna remind u all the way of our malaysia ma. haha...
have a nice day in japan ya. we all look good on u. jia you!
Hi kelly,
I think you already reach at Japan.
How are you there? Will definitely miss you my friend.
All the best ya.
Post a Comment