Monday, October 22, 2007

Things that hardly happen in Malaysia

I just came back from shopping for my food just now. In Malaysia, I will just stuff all my goods into my car and drive. I didn't appreciate it until I come here. I have to carry by my bare hand and walk home which is 15-20 minutes away. It means that I cannot buy too many things. Imagine, I even carried my 布団 (thick blanket) and pillows to train station and to walk home.

Another thing is they like to take off their shoes every where. I need to take off my shoes in my lab, the multipurpose hall in my dormitory when we were having party, and even in the changing room when I was shopping my clothes.

Here, you need not to buy tissue paper because you can get it anytime when you are walking on street, they will put the small promotion paper as the tissue cover so people will take it. I got three tissues for one day. They will thank you if you take more. Be careful, most f the time it is duck and chicken business or some HOT-line.


Weird things just happen everywhere in Japan, vending machines for Tabacco and drinks are every where..My friend says there are vending machine for women used panties in Shinjuku (新宿), photos for the owner and their profiles are available too. I will find one day to take a pic there :P

Ya..here, the tong sampah is only available in the convenient shops. Most of the time, you need to carry your rubbish home to throw. But the streets are just amazingly clean..share more when I have some more culture shock next time ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM..日本人一路以来的创意,我个人都非常欣赏的。。当大马的贩卖机在卖着零食的时候。。日本那一可以从贩卖机买到刺身,等等。

哈哈。。终于没有那么舒服了吧。。驾车的人或许会埋怨汽油很贵,塞车很sien..踏着11号巴士(走路)的或许会埋怨那很累。。hmm..日本人不喜欢骑脚车的????

其实无论怎样。。可以体验不一样的生活或东西,都值得开心的(转个弯,看看事情,就会发觉其实那没有那么惨)。。当你空手拿着东西和走着路的时候。。有没有想着。。身边有个男人那多好呢。。哈哈。。

Anonymous said...

ya ...今天刚从电台听到的。。一位日本29岁小女子的最新设计-裙子变成贩卖机。。哈哈。。

最近比较喜欢的日本新玩意。。。Nintendo的Wii 和 Nissan 的 Pivo2(http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2007/10/update-nissan-pivo2-concept-image.html) ..

Crabbed!! said...

Make you wonder doesn't it? How can a country with so little rubbish bins end up being so clean while in Malaysia, rubbish always pile under "Jangan buang si dini. Denda Rm500" sign.

About those vending machines selling panties...don't think you can find it as it it "sensitive". You'll have to head to adult shops to find them. Try walking around Kabukicho in Shinjuku.

KellYg@n said...

Alot of Japanese ride their bicycle, and alot of international students riding also, sad to say, I just dunnoe how to ride :( Ya,,wish there is guy to help me carry those things :P

Anonymous said...

hmmm..y sad to say...no ppl can know everything...btw, i quite believe that if u really want to learn something, u sure able to do that...somemore it is good thing since 可以上演"不能说的秘密"的脚车那一幕。。。wahaha!!