Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Rush Hour ==Sardine Packed Train

I seldom experience the sardine packed train in Japan because my class start at 11am and usually I go home late. Only one time, it was so...X100 times crowded that I can smell the gal's hair smell in front of me (my nose was buried into her hair) and I can feel the guy standing beside me was breathing. I was barely able to balance myself with nothing for me to hold and I was standing on one foot due to no space.

Watch the clip below and you will be amazed by the scene. The 切符マン(the train station security)will push those people who still remain outside the door into the train. See it and you will believe it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hmm...have slim abit or not after experiencing the sardine packed train ....haha!!!...


Btw...take care urself ya in this kind of situation ....