Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Shopping in Shibuya






The short type of boot (Japanese call them bootie) is in the trend for this year. Japanese wear stokings within their skirts or shorts, mostly black or other colour. Their sweater or coat usually is long one and about the hip or knee level. Layering is key point to the fashion here.


Met up Jian Rong and Gang Tou in Shibuya (渋谷)and I did some shopping. It is turning cold and I wanted a pair of boots and simple sweater. The sweater above and the bottom one cost me around 3500 yen in total. Much cheaper than in Malaysia. But price as cheap as this is not common in Japan unless it is sales period.


I love this pair of boots. They are around 6500 yen. They go very well with pants or skirts.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

果然日本的时装带领着亚洲的潮流。。同时也可以了解为什么艺人喜欢到日本"血拼"。。很多时候的情况。。日本先红,然后台湾,最后才到我们永远最可爱的马来西亚。。哈哈!!最近最明显的例子:水手装。。。

从图片上。。会觉得那双红色比较适合你。。HEHE!..黑色那双确实不错。。。但回到原点。还是要看整体的MIX AND MATCH....毕竟美的东西穿在每一个人出来的感觉都不一样

~charng said...

NIce!! I love boots and the current Japanese fashion right now! I love my black stockings! Now I can wear skirts and shorts ;P Hehe..glad that you are having so much fun there..