皆さん、久し振り~Long time no see, Everybody.
I just get my new laptop from Akihabara (秋葉原), the city which full of weirdos Otaku. I can't online until my connection in my room was readied three days ago. I have alot of things that I wanted to write down here, well, I am rushing to meet a friend at Shimokitazawa(下北沢)which is near my place. Upload some pics which I took in my room first (still that vain :P I just can't help it)
See you next time. Mata ne.
I just get my new laptop from Akihabara (秋葉原), the city which full of weirdos Otaku. I can't online until my connection in my room was readied three days ago. I have alot of things that I wanted to write down here, well, I am rushing to meet a friend at Shimokitazawa(下北沢)which is near my place. Upload some pics which I took in my room first (still that vain :P I just can't help it)
See you next time. Mata ne.
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Wow! Your new hairstyle and facial expression really makes you look Japanese! Haha looking forward to your new posts...
Post a Comment