Saturday, October 27, 2007

納豆丼

Had this Nattou Don in my canteen. This is one of Japanese food, I didn't know it is Nattou Don because they name it something else. It is sticky Nattou with half-boiled-egg and some ネギ (leek). It is like experiencing the Fear Factor for myself, I managed to eat only half of them and this is the left over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..is it 納豆丼 the famous food in Japan ?? from the pic, it looks quite 'special' ..haha!!

Btw..remember to bring me to try it when i go to visit u ya..haha..since TVC is the one that like to try these kinds of special things ...wahaha!!

KellYg@n said...

YA!!there are ppl that LOVE it and there are people that dun like it. Just like our Durian :P

Crabbed!! said...

A friend of mine once brought durian sweets...and his friends played games where the loser had to eat the sweets if they lose!!

Xweing said...

I ate this at hotel buffet before... It is damn YUCKY can or not!!!!