
Took this picture when passed by a restaurant in Shimokitazawa (下北沢), this fish is called 河豚(fugu) which will become ball shape when they are angry. My friend says the cook who prepare this fish need to have license because he has to know how to remove the colourless poison carefully.

At the first weekend when I came Japan, I am lucky to meet those MIJ (Malaysian in Japan) who brought me to 土浦(tsuchiura) to see fireworks contest. I have never seen fireworks as nice as this in my life. The fireworks patterns are varied among different companies and they are really enormous and awesome accompanied with musics.

Last two weekend was Hari Raya. There was kenduri in Malaysia Embassy and first time I see so many Malays in Japan. I knew a lot of new friends from this kenduri, happy!~Weird enough, a lot of people mistaken me as Japanese brought by someone. They were surprised to see me speak Malay..haha..

Chun Keat,Toh, me and Jessy..I din take a lot of pics ^^

Spaghetti cooked by Seow Hui, the most delicious spaghetti I ever ate in my life. Thank you, so sweet. :D

Inside look of the taxi I took to my hostel from Narita airport. It is full equiped with GPS system.
2 comments:
MIJ!= MADE IN JAPAN .. is Malaysian in Japan hor ..haha...果然有如我所料。。他(她)们会认为你是日本美女。。hehe!!..the taxi looks quite high tech wor ..how was abt the taxi driver?? looked like Takeshi or 木村拓哉??
haha... ei, seems like everything gone cool at japan there huh?
oi, the fugu fish, i want to watch it for long time already, somemore first time heard it can be eat!!! i want to try, must bring me there when i am there ar!!!
Post a Comment