Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Karaoke in Japan

湘菱和莹甄

我和夏子

吃唛

My first Karaoke in Japan is in Shibuya with Natsuko, Ying Zhen and Xiang Ling. ( Coincidently my ex-housemate's name is Siang Leng, pronounced the same in Chinese). They are cute girls from Taiwan..yeah!

It was today afternoon and 4 of us squeezing ourself into the small Karaoke room after register. We need to carry our own microphones in a small basket to the room. In Redbox the mics are readied in the room. The songs are picked using a small LCD screen device like PSP.

There are much choices of songs in Foreign Language(Chinese, English and Korean). But the 3 other girls are fans of Japanese songs. The only Japanese song I can sing well is Utada Hikaru-First Love..argh..I feel I am so out in this city. Must listen more Japanese songs, so next time in Karaoke I wouldn't be so outcast.

It costs 600 yen for each of us for two hours..yeah!! Nice experience.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah..'First Love' ..my favourite....

So good hor ...can know the frens from different countries.

Anonymous said...

"I feel I am so out in this city. Must listen more Japanese songs, so next time in Karaoke I wouldn't be so outcast". .....

walaupun nampak macam Japanese sekarang..tapi karakternya masih begitu 'KELLY GAN'(stailnya tidak dipengaruhi oleh keadaan sekeliling) ...whahah!!

Xweing said...

WOW!

Chun chic... must ask Leo to check out this post..