It is turning to Autumn now and the weather is like Genting Highland. It rains quite frequent because it is the transition period for two seasons.
I am assigned to Level 4 (lowest is 1 highest is 5) of Japanese class where I have lessons from 11am to 12.40pm everyday in Hongo campus which is one hour from my dormitory. I need to start go to lab everyday also. In Japan, everyone walk alot, so do I. I walk 15 minutes to Yoyogiuehara(代々木上原) station, then the train takes 30 minutes to Nezu (根津), after get down from train, it will be another 15 minutes of walking. I have never walk that much in Malaysia, I can hardly wear my favourite high heels here.
I need to take TOEFL before I take my master entrance exam where I dunnoe when it will be. I just informed by my office that my department entrance exam is highly possible that it is once a year, which means it might not in February but is in August next year. If in this case, I would be quite free and can relax abit.
I am assigned to Komaba International Lodge of University of Tokyo. The dormitory is cheapest among all, the basic rental is 5900 yen and after adding up everything it will be like abit more than 10000 yen. In Japan, most of the dormitory are single rooms, hardly there is anyone sharing room, maybe Japanese like privacy. I am living alone in this small small room also.

Welcome to my room, this is the area to put shoes. In Japanese is called 玄関(Gen Kan).

This is my study table with my new laptop. It is NEC Lavie LL770/H which has the TV functionality and it costs 120000 yen. It is interesting because it has remote control, weird enough. I bought it in Akihabara (秋葉原) with the great help from my senpai Chih Fung, really thank him very much. I am lucky that can meet nice people in this foreign land ~(^-^)~Now TV is my best friend :) so I wouldn't feel so lonely.

Japanese rooms are small and many things are transformable, my room is one of the example. The wash room is 2 in 1. Now you see it is bathroom.

After slide the sink, you can see the toilet bowl inside. My European friends say they have to squat down abit to squeeze themselves into the tiny bathroom, the mirror is only up to their chest level. Strange enough I have no problem with that :P

My cosy bed, I got those beddings from Loft in Shibuya (渋谷). Very costly but kawaii, everything(pillow,casings,fudon) is about 20000 yen.

The bed can be hide also. Then it becomes living room. I get those nice pillows and table cloth from Donki Lotte in Shibuya. It sells everything including women's toy (vibrator).

In front of my dormitory.

There was a party in my dormitory for birthday celebration yesterday night. I know a lot of new friends from there yesterday. Luke is organising Halloween aka his own birthday party this coming Saturday. Those who wish to join is welcomed.

Love this pic, Luke did this and I helped him to took the photo when I bumped into him.
5 comments:
hmmm...the laptop is quite cheap ...bed,pillow, etc.. ma a bit expensive ..within expectation, be japan .. look like Japanese gals ...btw ..looks nicer ...果然没有笑比较美。。哈哈。。。
Hahaha... funny how the bathroom transforms!!!
No wonder the Japanese invented the Transformers.......
Take care!!
Heyss...Randy here.
Wow....been here for 3 years and this is the 1st time I've heard of "transformers toilet"!! Tell me, does it make that electronic sound like in the movies as it transforms ?
Haha..the female toilets in Japan make sounds like water-flushing because some women dun like their pee sound being heard by neighbours. But no transformers "Dek dek dek.." sound..haha.
Wow... Your room makes the IKEA furniture advertisements looks like a weak copycat.
Post a Comment