13 June, Janet's host parents from Japan came Malaysia to visit her. We had dinner in Kim Gary, Gurney Plaza. It was very nice to be able to meet them, once in a blue moon can have chance to practice my "Zat Pu Long" Japanese.
Her host father name is 服部武行. Japanese is very friendly nation, so do they. Meeting them, make me think of my friendship program to Hekinan City, Nagoya, for one week 2 years ago. I have host parents from Japan too, we still contact each other some time. The memories of home-staying..flowed into my mind. I wished I can meet them again when I go to Japan.
This friendship program between Hekinan City and MMU Melaka is initiated by my Japanese sensei, Ryuko Oshima. Since 2005, every year will have around 10 students home-stay in Nagoya. It was a great experience for me, to be able to expose myself to Japan. Because of my sensei, I am able to speak Japanese( even still "zat pu long"), I passed my JLPT level 2, and I got my scholarship to study in Tokyo..alot alot of thanks I want to tell her.
"Arigatou gozaimashita..sensei"
Her host father name is 服部武行. Japanese is very friendly nation, so do they. Meeting them, make me think of my friendship program to Hekinan City, Nagoya, for one week 2 years ago. I have host parents from Japan too, we still contact each other some time. The memories of home-staying..flowed into my mind. I wished I can meet them again when I go to Japan.
This friendship program between Hekinan City and MMU Melaka is initiated by my Japanese sensei, Ryuko Oshima. Since 2005, every year will have around 10 students home-stay in Nagoya. It was a great experience for me, to be able to expose myself to Japan. Because of my sensei, I am able to speak Japanese( even still "zat pu long"), I passed my JLPT level 2, and I got my scholarship to study in Tokyo..alot alot of thanks I want to tell her.
"Arigatou gozaimashita..sensei"
RSS Feed (xml)
No comments:
Post a Comment