After had dinner in Leonard's house, Leonard helped Xweing and I to interpret the Tarot. This is the first time I asked Tarot something and it gives very good advices and accurate interpretation. Awesome!~This is how I asked tarot. I have forgotten the details of the interpretation, I just remembered some significant points.
Past:Disheartened and unfruitful. Longed for impractical relationship. Has been emotionally disturbed.
Present: It says that I wanted some quick results and ruined the thing.
How people see about me: Have many chances. (no wonder many people thought I am flower flower one)
Future: I remembered that is very good card. It says I will be prosperous and have high status. Successful in relationship with the family for different generations. ..hehe..Happy!! :D
I asked about my future for career and my studies too. Tarot asked me to pick up some technical skills which will help me in future. Tarot also asked me to keep money. (it must know I spent a lot lately..hehe..)
Very good hints. I know what I should do now and to move forward...Thanks Xweing to have invited me for the dinner. Leonard, you can open a stall in Jonker to help people interpret Tarot dee..hehe..will be full with gals cause you said Tarot is 'chic magnet'. (-.o)
RSS Feed (xml)
3 comments:
Hahaha... my bf become 问米婆 d...
Come come... who wanna play Tarot? Kekeke... Quite accurate ohh~
Hey i want to play Tarot too~
sinting
Too bad I dunnoe how to help people interpret.But there is explanation book. Should know how by referring to it..Play Tarrot very kan jiong one..hahaha..u will feel that your heart can jump out from your mouth anytime.
Post a Comment