Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Moldy Bread

Yuckks…I ate two piece of moldy bread.

Last time I always laughed my friend that he is like old-man-staying-alone who might eat moldy bread.

This morning, I happily put two pieces of cheese into the breads and brought them to office as breakfast.
The expiry date is today and I thought no problem with it. I even asked my housemate to eat cz it is very nice.

After ate two piece of bread, I continue doing smoke test for my colleague for his software.
A MSN message from Xwei..make my face turned into green color.

“Kelly..your bread got black colour mold”
“huh…yuckss..”
“Have you eaten?”
“Ya..I saw one got mold, so I ate 2”

Now I have another lesson to learn: Whole meal bread does not contain preservation and must be finished before the expiry.

1 comment:

Xweing said...

“Have you eaten?”
“Ya..I saw one got mold, so I ate 2”


Hahahaha... say until I macam 明知山有虎,偏向虎山行。。。

For clarification purposes, I looked clearly that my 2 piece of bread no mould only eat. Kekeke...