Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Addicted to Nescafe 3-in-1

It has been my daily practice to drink Nescafe 3-in-1 in the morning.
I can never miss the cup of coffee in the morning. Even if I take coffee in the afternoon, I would start to feel headache.

Obviously, I am addicted. Sometimes, I will use Nescafe to balance out the after-lunch side effect if I have meeting afterwards, to prevent myself from dozing off.
It is unhealthy, I know. But I just can’t help it. I have tried so many times to quit, yet I ended up in headache each time, where I need Panadol to kill the pain.

Loving a person is like drinking a cup of nice coffee, it brings excitement and fulfillment after each sip of it.
Quitting coffee will only leave a room for headache and pain to fill in. Then, we will go through quit-pain-drink-quit process again and again.

No comments: