Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 1, 2007

Weekend of 29June-1July

When comes to weekend, first thing many people will think is:"Weekend liao ler..what to do?"

Well, this is how I pass my this week weekend.

Friday
After office, went to gym with Kim Ean. This is 2nd time we were in gym this week (very hardworking ya..people will think whether there is any dinner for us to squeeze ourselves into a little dress..hehe).

Then we had our dinner at Old Town Kopitiam at E-Gate, extremely jam on the way to there because it is Friday night, many people used the road heading towards Penang Bridge. We ordered French Toast (very yuMmy..), Curry Sticky Rice and Curry Mee, all the work-out wasted : (

I always wanted to play badminton,too bad no racket. We crossed the road to Tesco opposite to buy racket (Rm60 Dunlop brand). Very very excited to play badminton next week, wish I am not hangat-hangat tahi ayam.

Saturday
Saturday is drama day. Your would not believe I stayed at home from morning to evening watching this Taiwan Idol drama series, <<爱情魔法师>>. I always think Taiwan drama series just emphasize on the leng chai leng lui, but this is definitely a good one. It tells about love story (again..) of hair stylist in an international level saloon and I can't help but to watch everyday after my work :P I like to muti-task "Blogging+ read Japanese article+ chatting+drama".

Evening, Xwei and Leonard and I conquer Bukit Jambul hill again. This hill takes 1.30 hour to climb up and climb down. This is the fourth time I have been to this hill and my stamina is getting better each time. There are two route to reach the top, one is using staircase another one is using the more challenging route but longer. There are a lot of rusted gym equipment on the top of the hill and many 肌肉男 showing off their muscles there. Geli...

Sunday
First time been to church in Penang, Tse Seong brought me to this Pekakar church. Every Sunday, there will be over 100 people worship Jesus here. Even though I am not Cristian, but being here, I would have chance to sit down and think back what I have done, to refresh, and move on. Thank you, Tse Seong.

After church, 13 of us (church members)watch Transformers in Queensbay mall. It is awesome. I love this movie, the graphic took away my breath. I like Optimus Prime the most..yeah!!~Definitely a must-watch of this year.

This is how my weekend ended..sitting in front of computer watch drama + blogging. Fulfilled and charged..

'tit tit'..there is sms came in "Np.Hope u do enjoy urself,letz face d week ahead wf positive'ness in our heat" :D

1 comment:

sinting said...

Hey.Transformers!!!I watched that too.
Optimus Prime is soooo cool and fine ! can I also call it handsome?

-Sin Ting-