I have been exercise a lot lately. (too much??)
Wednesday
Went Agilent gym with Kim Ean in my new Nike sport shoes bought a day before in QueensBay mall. (RM225 with a free Umbro back-pack free gift)
Thursday
Swimming with Agilent friends from other department in my bikini.
Friday
Attend aerobics session conducted by my colleague,Shawn. The class was very fun and he is the first male aerobics instructor I have ever seen in Agilent. A real charming guy and his class is always FULL with gals.
Saturday
Badminton session with Agilent friends. From 10am to 11.30am.This is the third time I played badminton.Luckily still manage not to 'catch wind' so often :D
Sunday
Exhausted with pain all over the body especially arm. Think I become old dee..hehe..
Sunday, June 24, 2007
Healthy LIfestyle
Posted by
KellYg@n
at
1:55 PM
Labels: Everyday Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
RSS Feed (xml)
1 comment:
Wah... thanks for your compliments! First time people describe me as "charming". Hair stand up already lar... :P
Post a Comment