每一天都可以是好心情
RSS Feed (xml)
Skin Design: Free Blogger Skins
1stly ...where you find the kawaii pic ar ..haha...hmmm...到了我们这个年龄。。其实很多东西。。在我们心里早已有了答案。。。问别人。。。只希望找到一个肯定而已。。。往往100个人就会给你1001个意见。。所以吗。。勇于活出自我。。就算撞墙。。也会好过你活在别人的影子里。。。以这样多年的经验来说,,确实女人的第六感很敏锐。。。
Yup, TVC's comment is quite true sometimes.We often seek for people's approval just to confirm our own beliefs. But sometimes we also need somebody to give us a slap in the face and a kick in the ass!For me, I just go with the flow... I also believe in 船到桥头自然直. As long as you follow the correct way down the path of your heart. 共勉之:)
Post a Comment
2 comments:
1stly ...where you find the kawaii pic ar ..haha...
hmmm...到了我们这个年龄。。其实很多东西。。在我们心里早已有了答案。。。问别人。。。只希望找到一个肯定而已。。。往往100个人就会给你1001个意见。。所以吗。。勇于活出自我。。就算撞墙。。也会好过你活在别人的影子里。。。
以这样多年的经验来说,,确实女人的第六感很敏锐。。。
Yup, TVC's comment is quite true sometimes.
We often seek for people's approval just to confirm our own beliefs.
But sometimes we also need somebody to give us a slap in the face and a kick in the ass!
For me, I just go with the flow... I also believe in 船到桥头自然直. As long as you follow the correct way down the path of your heart.
共勉之:)
Post a Comment