Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tokyo Tower and Roppongi Hills

(東京タワー Tōkyō-tawā) is 332.6 m (1,091 ft) tall[1], making it the world's highest self-supporting steel tower[1] and the tallest man-made structure in Japan.

Kana invited me to Tokyo Tower this afternoon, I think if one's come Japan without going to Tokyo Tower or have never see Fuji Mountain, he is not considered have come to Japan. It is walking distance to Roppongi (六本木)area.

Tokyo Tower during day time

The elevator costs 820 yen


Don't watch this video if you scare height

It will show the buiding name when you touch on it

The tallest building is Atago Green Hills

Can you see the sea? It is near odaiba お台場
横浜 Yokohama area

Roppongi Hills

Step on it and look down..


Me and Kana, she is chyou yasashi(超優しーvery friendly)

Sun set of Roppongi Area

Yeah! Roppongi Hills, a place that sells branded goods, Jimmy Choo shoes is here



Car decoration in Japan

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the video made me faint.
too shaky.haha.

Anonymous said...

haha..u not scare height???then when u plan to 'conquer' Fuji Mountain ler??..hehe

I like that Sunset's pic....

KellYg@n said...

Sinting~hehe..the video quality become bad after I upload it,it not because of shaky la..

TVC~usually people will go conquer mt fuji during summer..I wish I can go also..hehe

Xweing said...

Wah... I really feel a bit butterflies in my stomach when looking at the video :P

I remember my boss's apartment also got that kind of glass floor to stand on at the edge of his bedroom... weird... 难道 he wanna create some 刺激感 every night for some REASON... b4 he sleep?? Hehe~~~

I like the pink Kate car.. wat car brand is it??

Anonymous said...

how much the Jimmy Choo shoes??? and y summer ???