Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Research Life in Japan

Just reached home 11pm, I left my lab on 10pm, there were still >=13 people in the lab. I wonder whether this scene happen in Malaysia.This is the first day I stayed until so late, even is still earlier than most of them. I wonder will I continue lifestyle like this.I know I need to put 140% more hard work, I am lagging behind.

Bumped into my lab members in the restaurant that they always go, one of them said hi to me. I was with my friend Hanni, we had great dinner. To find a friend to accompany me everyday is not easy,friends can't be with me everyday, this fact I know, even I wish to have one.

Weather in Tokyo is getting cold, the lowest is 6 Celsius, the highest is 16 Celsius. I am fighting with the coldness of the weather and coldness of the people in this city.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm...the thing is not that bad always ....take a turn ...u will see its positive side...

hmm...take care yourself well ya in the cold weather ....

we (the ones in Malaysia) are always besides you ...if you need someone to talk...we are always ready there ..even though we are not 7-11 ...haha!!

Anonymous said...

YOU can do it de!!

leonardlcy said...

You can do it! Hope out warm thoughts from here will help to thaw off some of the coldness there.