Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 25, 2007

冬の対策 Fight against cold weather

It is getting colder and I need a winter jacket. Today Jian Rong (Makoto), Gang tou and their senpai come Komaba sai and we went shopping in 吉祥寺 (Kichijioji). It is weird enough that I buy more when I shop with guys especially with this group of people. Maybe they are different because they were busy shopping, I have nothing to do but to shop also..haha..We had 回転寿司(turning sushi) at 元祖寿司, it costs me 525 yen for 5 plates, very oishiii shop.

To fight against the cold weather, first you need to have winter jacket, inside you need to wear long johns and sometimes if really very cold, a 暖房包 (a small packet that will release heat when u stick beneath your clothes). At night, hot aircond is needed but remember to set timer( one hour after you sleep) or to switch off before sleeping is recommended because the hot air dries up the throat and make one sick easily. So drink more water in hot aircond room. A electric blanket that will emit heat is recommended in winter too. Dun forget the socks and thick pynamas.

This neclace cost only 1050 yen from Lattice

Socks and inner wear from Copo socks store and Uniqlo, all cost around 5000 yen

From Jam and Pixy 1574 yen

From Uniqlo 5990 yen

From Casual 306 House

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i quite like the necklace ..:)

Hmmm.. i think the most warmest one in this world would be the HUG from the one u love so much ..HEHE!!!

Anonymous said...

I wonder you are working or study there. You seems spent a lot of money. Be Frugal.

KellYg@n said...

Hi Anonymous,
Actually I also dun really dare to spent money but in fact I spent on the things I really need to buy. Like winter jacket, socks and long sleeves shirts.You can ask my mum coz she keep asking me to buy winter coat two weeks ago where it was already quite cold. ;P I even try to cook myself or eat maggee mee. I know the objective is to study, I will work hard. :D

Anonymous said...

冬の対策??? どうして半ズボンを買ったの?寒く感じやすいと思わない?

KellYg@n said...

へへ。。格好いいですから。。安いし